Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Such A Sassy Angel

Abuse comes in many forms…  If people would just stop to listen… for  just a few...

Abuse comes in many forms… 

If people would just stop to listen… for  just a few minutes… 

my feelings are confusing me today. that’s it- i’m very confused. that’s the best...

my feelings are confusing me today. that’s it- i’m very confused. that’s the best way to put it. 

hyperactivekitten: how many times have i reblogged this today?...



hyperactivekitten:

how many times have i reblogged this today? i don't care. :)

Photo



there's truth to this



there's truth to this

misterjmasters: wingsandtails: bonesmakenoise: chirart: So...



misterjmasters:

wingsandtails:

bonesmakenoise:

chirart:

So after seeing Beauty and the Beast 3D, can I just take a moment to discuss the un-tapped potential of post-movie ending shenanigans.

Prince Adam will be the most adorable obnoxious prince ever (also he is so handsome and dreamy UNPOPULAR OPINION WHATEVER I was swooning, do you not see that barrel chest and aquiline nose and OMG TOOTHY GRIN uuuuugh hot hot hot). I mean, he spent his developing life as a chimera beast. He had a hearty roar! HIS TEMPER WAS TERRIBLE. His eating habits took effort! He could jump banisters! Shit just doesn't go away when he's human, god damn. For the most part he'll be doing his best to act like a proper gentleman but when he's excited he'll run up the stairs on all fours and when he's in a mood (which let's be honest will be 99.99999% of the time I mean we all saw the same movie right) he'll have horrible posture and pouting and growling with great gusto. Even if he technically can't do that anymore.

Also whoever is of the opinion that Belle gave up her life to be married (i.e. her dreams of travel, adventure, and seeing more!!!) can just go jump off something humongous because, uh, hello she married a prince who gave her an entire library wing as a starter. This is the woman that saved his life and that he adores beyond belief!!! THEY WILL GO TRAVELLING EVERYWHERE. omg can you imagine the tourism antics. They visit Italy! Belle is beside herself at the BEAUTY EVERYWHERE OMG and Adam meanwhile is trying not to get into the third fight that day.

Also did you see how they kissed

image

THEY ARE ALL OVER EACH OTHER LOOK AT HOW THEY HAVE BEEN WANTING TO LUST OVER EACH OTHER THIS ENTIRE MOVIE but all the furry crap made it all awkward and now they're like, HOT DAMN LET'S DO THIS ALL THE TIME.

They will be loud as hell and Chip will be asking very awkward questions as to why they are always fighting in their room.

brb drawing fanart

anyone else jumping on this fanart wagon because it can't just be me

the Prince acting like an ill-mannered animal still learning how to use forks YES

#this is what i need #beauty and the beast #SHAKING HIMSELF DRY FROM THE RAIN AND THEN ROLLING AROUND IN THE CARPET #GROWLING AT STRANGERS #SNIFFING EVERYTHING #Belle has to calm him down by stroking his ears

Things I never thought about before but need more than air.

mydirtylittlesecretsxxx: ***



mydirtylittlesecretsxxx:

***

gentlemanexhibitionist: These two should get married…or just...

















gentlemanexhibitionist:

These two should get married…or just fuck once a week…if not more.

This is such a wonderful clip.

#bucketlist

AGREED!!! 

I’m feeling tired, antisocial and horny…. It’s not the best combination.

I’m feeling tired, antisocial and horny…. It’s not the best combination.

lordflacko91: I rather have the "Great Morning" 😏



lordflacko91:

I rather have the "Great Morning" 😏

whippedstrawberryfrost: bjaddict: i love unwrapping...



whippedstrawberryfrost:

bjaddict:

i love unwrapping presents

I the surprises you give me. ;)

Oh this looks wonderful!

I think I know what I need at this point

A good hard fuck!

Yep! That’d be nice.

Space balls will make everything feel better, right?

Space balls will make everything feel better, right?

Photo



Photo



If you're a teen you must follow this blog.



Photo



If I was dating you (first off your mom would love me) I would turn your Tumblr into a checklist and do every one of the things you want. And take you to the cupcake store that you posted and have a foodgasm!

Aww… Lets get cracking on that list then! :)

spanklove: weezapalooza: *grabby hands* *jaw drops* I take a...



spanklove:

weezapalooza:

*grabby hands*

*jaw drops* I take a dozen of every kind thank you!!

If I was dating you.. (FINISH IT IN MY ASK)

pretty please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment