Thursday, June 6, 2013

babyboo

Photo



Photo



Photo



tickled-princess: celticcasualty: hislittlebrat: yourgoodgirl:...



tickled-princess:

celticcasualty:

hislittlebrat:

yourgoodgirl:

ooohhh, my goddd.

Ummmmmm YES

Oh god I need to be marked like this.

*squeak*

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



it's the same guy from earlier, like, i feel so guilty about these thoughts i have. i want to do so many things to a girl. and really, that girl is my ex girlfriend. we dated for 10 months, and every time i think of her i always think of me doing stuff to her that would make her feel good.. keep in mind i'm a virgin still.. and so is she.. but she's not mine anymore and hasn't been mine for nearly a year. i feel so guilty i don't want these thoughts going through my head anymore..

You shouldn't feel guilty. Your thoughts aren't something you can always control, and there's nothing wrong with the thoughts running through your mind, so there's no need for you to feel guilty for having them.

Photo



Photo



Photo



masterspectre: Schoolgirl pets are on of the best kinds. Theme...



masterspectre:

Schoolgirl pets are on of the best kinds.

Theme of the Night: Nice Ass Better Tail

Photo



Photo



I want you so bad you're different from the rest but you're so unattainable and already have someone lmao

Ohp :x

Photo



I want to wear wigs publicly, but I'm scared of getting made fun of/asked if it's a wig/getting stares. Do you have to deal with this?

Every single time I wear a wig, yes. But you learn to deal with it. Most people compliment it and ask if it's your real hair, and after awhile you just go along with it and accept the compliment on your "hair". You'll get some funny stares and a lot of unnecessary attention, but it's worth it because wigs make you feel so good about yourself. ♡

I was thinking of wearing a wig daily because of my hair being so short/thin and hard to deal with. But I've never worn a wig in my life so I have one of the most basic questions about them. Do you think it would be too hot or itchy to wear one daily? Or is it bearable?

It's totally bearable, I can assure you that!! I know a lot of people who complain about them being uncomfortable or itchy, but for me that's bullshit. I find them totally comfortable. Since you're wearing a wig cap with, it's completely comfortable and fine for hot weather. ♡‿♡

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment