Thursday, June 6, 2013

johnbexar

Photo



acoustickub: togifs: [video] Kill it!! Kill it with fire!!



acoustickub:

togifs:

[video]

Kill it!! Kill it with fire!!

suxitnnyc: Masculine and Hot. Two regular guys in a gas station...



suxitnnyc:

Masculine and Hot. Two regular guys in a gas station mens room.

bigsexymen: that stout cock, meaty manhood of Ginger Madness



bigsexymen:

that stout cock, meaty manhood of Ginger Madness

Photo



Photo

















arfabear: So because my rugby team, the Charlotte Royals, are...



arfabear:

So because my rugby team, the Charlotte Royals, are heading to the Combustion Tournament thrown by the Chicago Dragons which is happening on the same weekend as IML in Chicago, I figured I would try on my leather vest which I haven't really worn since I stopped working at Urge Bar.

Its not like I don't like wearing it but I just haven't really had an appropriate occasion to wear it, I miss working at a leather/bear bar.

Also I really need to get some sun to try and colour up this pure unadulterated pasty white-ness

exeter666cub: Very horny at work today.





















exeter666cub:

Very horny at work today.

exeter666cub: More photos taken at work. Enjoy.











exeter666cub:

More photos taken at work. Enjoy.

dirtysouthernbloke: That's right baby….show me how much you...





dirtysouthernbloke:

That's right baby….show me how much you want it….

Photo



Photo



areslocker: Great moment in the middle when one dude cums on...



areslocker:

Great moment in the middle when one dude cums on the other guys clock while its being sucked. Woof!

lookstwice: ♂♂ This guy is HOT!







lookstwice:

♂♂

This guy is HOT!

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



best of tumblr generator

best of tumblr generator:

My BEST posts of 2013

  1. 817 notes
    image
  2. 346 notes
    image
  3. 245 notes
    image
  4. 124 notes
    image
  5. 981 notes
    image

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment