Sunday, June 9, 2013

Denni's wife

What about beach sex? or public? would love to see more pics in other locations, kitchen for example

Go to the archive and you'll find pictures like that.

We love your page. She looks fantastic, and you have a yummy cock! ❤E&G

Thank you. Love your page too.

I miss you, my love.



I miss you, my love.

Come on guys. I see that other blogs as soon as they post a picture, they receive hundreds of...

Come on guys. I see that other blogs as soon as they post a picture, they receive hundreds of comments and reblogs and we just get a few. With more then 2200 followers, we expect more comments, likes and reblogs.

Dennis

Last night. What do you want to see extra?



Last night. What do you want to see extra?

When Hairy met Vagina!



When Hairy met Vagina!

After that text I couldn't resist. Her pussy was so wet!!!



After that text I couldn't resist. Her pussy was so wet!!!

Look what my wife sent me?



Look what my wife sent me?

Getting ready.I could stay here all day, would you?



Getting ready.I could stay here all day, would you?

I love her juicy ass.



I love her juicy ass.

Are those too big?



Are those too big?

Love the hearts, don't you?



Love the hearts, don't you?

I'm getting ready to squeeze! What would you do?



I'm getting ready to squeeze! What would you do?

Fresh out of the shower!



Fresh out of the shower!

Who's your bunny?



Who's your bunny?

All I can say is your wife's pussy has just the right amount if wear and tear on it. I'd lick her clean for days.

That's what I do everyday, lick her clean.

I grabbed a handful, but I couldn't get all in one hand....



I grabbed a handful, but I couldn't get all in one hand. My wife think she's fat, what do you think?

Soft Curves



Soft Curves

We are in same boat!!! Your wife looks amazing!! I guess we can be very thankful of what we have. Just started following and look forward to seeing more!!!

I guess we are. My wife is in her late 40, and I still can't believe that such a hottie wanted to marry me! I can't get my hands off of her.

Your wife's butthole looks soooo tasty!!!

And I can testify to that and it taste so sweet! Did you reblog any picture of her butt?

No comments:

Post a Comment