Friday, June 7, 2013

Procrastination Lessons

A week from now

i’ll be (for the most part) done with college. wow.

holy crap this is happening to me now. fuck finals. fuck...



holy crap this is happening to me now. fuck finals. fuck senioritis.

sextinginchnrch: Transformation Tuesday! 105 lbs. later…😜...



sextinginchnrch:

Transformation Tuesday! 105 lbs. later…😜 #transformationtuesday #healthylife #chuzefitness

more motivation

browningtons: nobody likes references more than daft punk













browningtons:

nobody likes references more than daft punk

maleteen: IM LAUGHING SO HARD WE ARE TAKING OUR MATH EXAM AND SOME GIRL JUST YELLED OUT "THERE'S NO...

maleteen: IM LAUGHING SO HARD WE ARE TAKING OUR MATH EXAM AND SOME GIRL JUST YELLED OUT "THERE'S NO...

Myers-Briggs: ENTJ

erikangstrom: Dangerous.



erikangstrom:

Dangerous.

I admit, I had multiple of these





















I admit, I had multiple of these

beyoncespenis: I'M LAUGHING SO HARD OH MY GOD What the fuck?...



beyoncespenis:

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD OH MY GOD

What the fuck? people are crazy

POOCH YAE by BARNEY AND DORA THE EXPLORER DANCE (by...



POOCH YAE by BARNEY AND DORA THE EXPLORER DANCE (by FBIKidsAndDreamTeam)

I don't know why I still find this hilarious.

Photo



Photo













nonelikerae: Just searching for a place I'll fit in.



nonelikerae:

Just searching for a place I'll fit in.

dontsweatmytechinque: not-here-for-it: ladyknucklesinshape: bl...



dontsweatmytechinque:

not-here-for-it:

ladyknucklesinshape:

blackyogis:

Extended Standing Leg Stretch Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana 

One of the biggest myths about flexibilty I keep hearing is that one has to be skinny to be flexible…well…that's NOT true.

I wish there were more larger folk pictures doing workouts.

image

me!

oh whaaa? I need to get my flexibility back. 

Photo





Photo



My queue is empty

I need to fix that

samandriel: I don't know how other people handle spiders but…





samandriel:

I don't know how other people handle spiders but…

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment