Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cock's Amazing Ride

snorl4x: a lot of people seem really surprised at the sexual...



snorl4x:

a lot of people seem really surprised at the sexual ren & stimpy gifs like this one that have been showing up on tumblr, but i'd like to point out that a couple years after R&S was cancelled, Spike TV picked up the show and changed it to an adult show, since most of the people that remembered the show were older at that point.

THE MORE U KNOW

come-to-bed: God damn the universe is awesome. And there is...



















come-to-bed:

God damn the universe is awesome. And there is most likely even MORE beyond that. Since that is what we can currently see with our technology. For fuck sake. Thats cool as shit.

Hahaha!!!!

themalfoymistress: ilikepotatoess: m0iety: Hyperstealth is a...







themalfoymistress:

ilikepotatoess:

m0iety:

Hyperstealth is a Canadian company that has recently developed a material that bends light waves around a target that allows for complete invisibility labeled "Quantum Stealth". The material removes not only your visual, infrared (night vision) and thermal signatures but also the target's shadow.

fucking canada made the invisibility cloak

image

realashleyskyy: #wtf haha I thought I was the only one who...



realashleyskyy:

#wtf haha

I thought I was the only one who does this!

Want!



Want!

Photo



icchiikawaii: how to make a origami dick lol



icchiikawaii:

how to make a origami dick lol

carry-on-my-wayward-superwholock: therugbyteam: everdancesounds...

















carry-on-my-wayward-superwholock:

therugbyteam:

everdancesounds:

chazzthejazz:

I'm starting to love this fucking duck.

For once a meme that actually might be worth something in life

Cool

it teaches you everything from how to fucking get rid of shoe stink to how to murder people safely holy shit

Photo



















basiliskblackberry: aerophonophiliac: nostopdasgay: thebigkuma...





basiliskblackberry:

aerophonophiliac:

nostopdasgay:

thebigkuma:

gamebroreviews:

exhalelight:

Toast Messenger by Sasha Tseng

Honestly, I would just use this to make the most passive aggressive sandwiches 

i would write the usernames of tumblr people that make me mad and then eat them

I'd draw yaoi on mine.

WOULD YOU CALL THESE…

…TOAST-IT NOTES?  

TOAST-IT NOTES

I would draw cocks all over them and gobble it up.

Photo



Oh my god I remember this! What book was this from?



Oh my god I remember this! What book was this from?

Photo



Photo



runningveganstyle: dontbreakveg: dontbreakveg: Rebloggable by...



runningveganstyle:

dontbreakveg:

dontbreakveg:

Rebloggable by request.

Hahaha fuck, I remember this post!

LMAO. I love how sarcastic most vegans are.

onexgifperhour: The bests hardcore gifs



onexgifperhour:

The bests hardcore gifs

evecates: o.m.g. I don't reblog "cute" shit...



evecates:

o.m.g.

I don't reblog "cute" shit that often, but this is pretty awesome!

chestylaruexo: deadinmagazines: Omg. That cat has summed up...



chestylaruexo:

deadinmagazines:

Omg.

That cat has summed up anyone's fear of sloths..

All I can picture is the sloth whispering sweet nothing's in French into the kitties ear.

awhful: inhhale-exhhale: Make a fist and put it in the center,...



awhful:

inhhale-exhhale:

Make a fist and put it in the center, the dots go faster! If you twist your fist, they go EVEN FASTER. And if you cover the outer edges, it goes slower. Dude, I've been sitting here playing with this and laughing like an idiot for like ten minutes.

THIS IS TRANSPARENT TOO

WHO EVER MADE THIS IS A FUCKING GENIUS 

this is soooo coooolllllllll <3

if you put your hand in front of it and only look at the edges it goes super fastt

tuffluf: if you guys don't want a cat skydiving on your blog...



tuffluf:

if you guys don't want a cat skydiving on your blog i'm judging you

No comments:

Post a Comment